Sunday, June 05, 2011

The Magical Mystery Tour: RSCM Jakarta

Just got back from The Magical Mystery Tour to Rumah Sakit Cipto Mangunkusumo Jakarta! It was like a dream came true because I've always wanted to visit this infamous hospital since I was a kid. Rumor has it that this hospital is beyond spooky and I've heard some eerie true stories that happened in and around the hospital. It makes me so curious! So with a help from my bestfriend who works there, I could finally have a tour at RSCM and I even got the privilege to visit the old and abandoned building that's gonna be demolished soon! Too bad I didn't take many pictures because I was so excited looking around and asked the history of each and every rooms. So here you are the pictures. Don't expect good quality pictures because I only used my iPhone camera and 'retouch' them with instagram. Hope you guys enjoy it!
Honestly, the hospital is not as haunted as I thought. Most of the old buildings are already renovated and the colonial architectures are modernized. There are indeed some creepy spots and objects in the soon-to-be demolished building that made me so gutless to take some pics. Guess my amygdala is still working, then. Teehee.
I would love to have another Magical Mystery Tour to somewhere else! Abandoned places would be the best destination for me as a melancholic bitch who loves to reminisce the history. Any recommendations, people? Drop me a line! :D

2 comments:

Fay said...

This is trully a mix of superb idea and great technique of producing artistic images using only mobile phone camera. I can feel the 'thrill' in them. Good job, Chequa!

Deisha Tamar said...

Kota Tua! Superb place, i would really love to have a night tour there, gotta be spooky :-D